Subject: Call for proposals SMP-CONS-2024-ADR-RAD: Information and Networking Session, 29 April, 14:30-16:30 CET
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 16:19:58 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you that the Information and Networking Session for 
call for proposals 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/smp-cons-2024-adr-rad?order=DESC&pageNumber=1&pageSize=50&sortBy=startDate&keywords=Qualified&status=31094501,31094502> 
SMP-CONS-2024-ADR-RAD will take place online on 29 April 2024 from 14:30 to 
16:30 CET. Potential applicants have until 23 April at 16:00 CET to register 
for the information session at the following link: 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/SMP-CONS-2024-ADR-RAD.

We kindly ask you to have this information conveyed to the eligible ADR 
bodies and RAD Qualified Entities in your Member State.

As a reminder, the 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/smp-cons-2024-adr-rad?order=DESC&pageNumber=1&pageSize=50&sortBy=startDate&keywords=Qualified&status=31094501,31094502> 
call for proposals SMP-CONS-2024-ADR-RAD for action grants to provide 
financial contributions to ADR Bodies and RAD Qualified Entities was 
launched on 26 March, with a deadline on 6 June 2024 at 17:00 CET. All 
proposals must be submitted, via the 
<https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/submission/manage/screen/submission/create-draft/36039?topic=SMP-CONS-2024-ADR-RAD&ticket=ST-12835035-7TTyRY1hk7KoAFuYZQiCRE1n6E699jzYo8BiRN29S8F4zkYzi1AYI27b88ZBsRJAVEXkaeUfQL8dMdO5Ma9QbtW-rS0vSrmBGYCXiMwIXjFNfO-6EC3toa8rmFXnTSbTUKU883mVYPX20uijzqN4B622zNs9st9DRrkVehify04JWPVtmB9HrvRyqJFQnszS6n5NeG> 
online submission system.

We thank you again for having the ADR bodies and RAD Qualified Entities 
informed about this call for proposals and the online Information and 
Networking Session .

Kind regards,

Grants helpdesk

Single Market Programme - Consumers

European Innovation Council and SMEs

Executive Agency (EISMEA)

Established by the European Commission

Unit I-03. SMP – Consumers

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

https://eismea.ec.europa.eu/index_en

This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain 
information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended 
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination of this communication is 
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, 
please notify us immediately by return of this e-mail. This communication 
does not constitute any formal commitment on behalf of the EISMEA or the 
European Commission.

From: EISMEA-CONS-GRANTS <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 3:14 PM
To: EISMEA-CONS-GRANTS <[email-masked]>
Subject: Call for proposals for action grants to provide financial 
contributions to ADR Bodies and RAD Qualified Entities 
(SMP-CONS-2024-ADR-RAD)

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you about the launch of 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/smp-cons-2024-adr-rad?order=DESC&pageNumber=1&pageSize=50&sortBy=startDate&keywords=Qualified&status=31094501,31094502> 
call for proposals SMP-CONS-2024-ADR-RAD for action grants to provide 
financial contributions to ADR Bodies and RAD Qualified Entities. We kindly 
ask you to have this information conveyed to the eligible ADR bodies and RAD 
Qualified Entities in your Member State.

In attachment you will find an information letter, the call document, 
application forms and a model grant agreement.

This call for proposals will be managed by the European Innovation Council 
and SMEs Executive Agency (hereinafter referred to as "EISMEA") which acts 
under delegated powers of the European Commission.

All proposals must be submitted, via the 
<https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/submission/manage/screen/submission/create-draft/36039?topic=SMP-CONS-2024-ADR-RAD&ticket=ST-12835035-7TTyRY1hk7KoAFuYZQiCRE1n6E699jzYo8BiRN29S8F4zkYzi1AYI27b88ZBsRJAVEXkaeUfQL8dMdO5Ma9QbtW-rS0vSrmBGYCXiMwIXjFNfO-6EC3toa8rmFXnTSbTUKU883mVYPX20uijzqN4B622zNs9st9DRrkVehify04JWPVtmB9HrvRyqJFQnszS6n5NeG> 
online submission system, no later than 6 June 2024 – 17:00:00 CET (Brussels 
time).

EISMEA will organise a dedicated information session to provide applicants 
with information about the Call conditions, submission of proposals and to 
answer applicants’ questions. Date and other details of the information 
session will be communicated in due time.

We thank you again for having the ADR bodies and RAD Qualified Entities 
informed about this Call.

Kind regards,

Grants helpdesk

Single Market Programme - Consumers

European Innovation Council and SMEs

Executive Agency (EISMEA)

Established by the European Commission

Unit I-03. SMP – Consumers

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

https://eismea.ec.europa.eu/index_en

This message is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain 
information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended 
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination of this communication is 
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, 
please notify us immediately by return of this e-mail. This communication 
does not constitute any formal commitment on behalf of the EISMEA or the 
European Commission.